TEI is delighted that your firm is a sponsor of our 74th Annual Conference, to be held at Sheraton Hotel in New Orleans, from October 28-30, 2019.
To recap, here is a list of benefits:
- Acknowledgment in the next issue of The Tax Executive (circulation 8,000).
- Acknowledgment in email messages to all members, sent before and after the conference.
- Corporate logo and link to website of your choice at http://ac19.tei.org/.
- Acknowledgment in the preliminary program, mailed to over 10,000 corporate tax executives (if payment was received prior to printing).
- Acknowledgment in the final conference program, distributed to all conference registrants.
- Permission to host a social function on Sunday or Monday evening at the conference.
- Opportunity for specialized sponsorship enhancements.
- Contact information for TEI’s 57 Chapter Presidents, 11 Regional Vice Presidents, and Committee Chairs.
- Acknowledgment on sponsor poster at conference.
- Your logo will appear on TEI’s conference app, used by the conference attendees on site.
- Final conference attendance list with email addresses, with permission to send one mass email message to participants. Email content must be approved in advance.
Hosting Social Events at the Conference
No affiliated event (including private dinners) may be held in conflict with any TEI function. Because TEI is committed to maintaining the professional focus and integrity of the conference, we ask to be informed in advance of all sponsor-hosted events.
Reception for All Registrants. Your firm is welcome to host a social event on Tuesday evening, October 29 (beginning no earlier than 6:30 pm). Contact Tristen Pretlove at Tristen.firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for a social event at the hotel.
You are welcome to plan an event off-premise, if you prefer. If you would like your event included in a list compiled by TEI and included in each conference registrant’s packet, please let us know by September 27. Email details of your event to email@example.com in order to be included on this list.
You may place one sign in the hotel (location subject to hotel restrictions), and you may also invite all conference registrants via an invitation in their conference tote bags. See the Sponsorship Enhancements flyer for more details on this option. You may also arrange for a “door drop” for all hotel guests attending the conference.
Invitation-Only Events. Sponsors are welcome to host invitation-only events on Monday and Tuesday evenings. These events must be outside the hotel. On Monday evening, events should begin after 7:30 pm; on Tuesday evening, after 6:30 pm.
Door Drops. Download the form for door drops for more information. The hotel charges on a per-item basis for door drops.
All of the following may be reached at 202.638.5601.
- For general sponsorship and sponsorship enhancement questions: Lisa Samuels, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For exhibit, general conference, and social event questions: Deborah Gaffney, email@example.com.
- For advertising questions: Christine Hayes-Botts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Annual Conference – FreemanOnline webpage for #AC19