TEI Events are open to members of TEI and other in-house tax professionals. Individuals engaged in private law, accounting, or other consulting practice, as well as government employees, are ineligible to attend.
Full Conference Registration Fees:
- First Time Member Registration (by 9/30/19): $750
- First Time Member Registration (after 9/30/19): $800
- TEI Member Registration (by 9/30/10): $950
- TEI Member Registration (after 9/30/10): $995
- Non-Member Registration (by 9/30/10): $1,200
- Non-Member Registration (after 9/30/10): $1,250
- Associate/Members in Transition: $600
1-Day Registration Fees:
Please note: 1-day registrations only include lunch tickets for that day. No evening reception tickets are included in 1-day fees.
- Monday – TEI Member: $325 / Non-member: $375
- Tuesday – TEI Member: $475 / Non-member: $575
- Wednesday – TEI Member: $325 / Non-member: $375
First Timer Registrant Discount – This discount is available to TEI members only who are attending their first TEI Annual or Midyear Conference. During online registration select “First Timer – TEI Member Only” and continue with registration process or check the First Timer fee if registering via fax or email.
TEAM Discount – This $200 discount is available to the 3rd or more registrant from the same organization. You need 2 full conference registrations (can be full conference rate or First Timer rate) to qualify the 3rd or more registrants for $200 discount. During online registration, put in “AC19TEAM” in the discount code field and the $200 will be taken off before charging your card. If registering by fax or email, simply write in “AC19TEAM” and take $200 off the 3rd or more person’s registration fees.
Discounts may not be combined. ie. First Timers cannot get TEAM discount, but may count as full registrations to earn others the TEAM discount.
Discounts cannot be applied to 1-day registration fees.