SAVE THE DATE, October 28-30, 2019
Join us in New Orleans for TEI’s 74th Annual Conference to examine, “Tax Department Transformation: From Technology to the TCJA.” In addition to the continuing international, federal and state and local tax implementation dimensions of the TCJA, we will closely examine:
- Tax challenges of digitalization
- Integrating technology into your tax department
- Global tax administration, including information sharing
- The evolving role of the in-house tax department
- New program and compliance initiatives from the IRS
- Key FASB policy developments
And much more!
In addition, you can select from a range of issue forums, topic-specific sessions designed to facilitate in-depth discussion of issues of common interest to you and your peers. Sessions will include International Tax, State and Local Tax, Credits and Incentives, Inbound Companies, Research & Experimentation, among others.
Broad-based education led by a best-in-class faculty at a very affordable cost!
We hope to see you in the Big Easy!